Bikes for Life
25 KMPH/15 MPH top speed, 55 KM/34 Mile range, 12" puncture-resistant tyres, 2000W motor, 45 degree climb.
25 KMPH/15 MPH
~55 KM/34 Miles
~200 KG/440 LBS
Stylish CityCoco Electric Scooter. 25 KMPH/15 MPH top speed, 55 KM/34 Mile range, 12" puncture-resistant tyres, 2000W motor, 45 degree climb.
- In many countries, electric scooters cannot to be used on public roads, cycle lanes or footpaths.
- It is the consumer's responsibility to make sure local laws are followed.
- Under no circumstances, Markhor EV Technologies, its management and its associated companies can be held responsible for any damage to humans or property.
|Top Speed||25 KMPH/15 MPH|
|Range||~55 KM/34 Miles|
|Motor||High-efficiency DC brushless motor, 2000 W|
|Battery||Removable, 60 V, 20 Ah battery|
|Charging Time||~4 hours|
|Lights||- Bright LED front light and read light
|Frame||Steel body, aluminium fork|
|Shock Absorption||Front damper rear suspension|
|Brakes||Front and rear disc brakes|
|Display||LCD display, clear under the sun|
|Warranty||- All warranties are covered by their respective manufacturers/suppliers. They will work directly with the customer to diagnose the problem and find a satisfying solution, which ensures a speedy resolution and minimal inconvenience.|
|Accessories||Seat cover may slightly differ.|
|Plug||- This scooter comes with an EU plug, so a conversion plug will be required for buyers outside EU.
- Conversion plugs are most of the times already available in our houses and workplaces.
- Conversion plugs are inexpensive and available from the market easily.